“Polymeric biomolecules” or the Biopolymers are polymers fictitious by living organisms. Polynucleotides, Nucleotides and Polypeptides are the 3 main categories of polymers those are known as long polymers.
The difference between biopolymer and synthetic polymer can be founded in Structure. compare to biopolymer synthetic polymer has much simplest structure.
All biopolymers are alike that all of them contain the similar sequences and numbers of monomers and so all have an equivalent mass.
• Applications of biopolymers
• Different classes of biopolymers
• Sources and preparation of biopolymers
• Different characterization techniques
• Frequently studied biopolymers