Polymer Science 2022
Euroscicon invites all the participants from all over the world to attend “8th International Conference on Polymer Science and Technology” during April 18-19, 2022, at Barcelona, Spain. This includes prompt keynote presentations, oral talks, poster presentations, Workshops and Exhibitions.
April 18-19, 2022
Polymer Science 2022 is a global overview the theme: “Expedite Polymer Innovation for Solving Covid-19 Challenges” is designed for professionals at all levels and career phases of the plastics industry, on this great gathering, organizing committee invites participants from all over the globe to take part in this annual conference with the theme “Polymer Science 2022”aims at sharing new ideas and new technologies among the professionals, industrialists and students from research areas of Polymer Science, Nanotechnology, Chemistry and Physics to share their recent innovations and applications in various fields and indulge in interactive discussions and technical sessions at the event.
The Conference will also have a space for companies and or institutions to present their services, products, innovations, and research results.
For more info : https://polymerscience.euroscicon.com/
Eminent Scientists/ Research Professors in the field of polymer chemistry, Junior/Senior research fellows, Students, Directors of polymer research companies, Chemical Engineers, Members of Chemistry associations and exhibitors from Polymer Industry/Plastic Industries.
It promotes the positive contributions of Polymers/plastics by:
- Highlighting the material’s beneficial properties and its positive contributions to society throughout its life cycle
- Providing society with educational information to help raise awareness and correct misconceptions
- Liaising with European and national institutions in policy matters to secure decisions based on accurate information
- Communicating plastics contribution to sustainable development, innovation, and quality of life
- Initiating in depth studies and sharing experiences.
Sessions And Tracks
The foremost challenges in the upcoming decades will be the increase in population, the concentration of people in expansive urban centers, and globalization, and the expected change of climate. Hence, the main concerns for humans in the future will be energy & resources, food, health, mobility & infrastructure, and communication.
Many devices in medicine and even some artificial organs are constructed with success from synthetic polymers. It is possible that synthetic polymers may play an important role in future pharmacy, too. Polymer science can be applied to save energy and improve renewable energy technologies
- Polymers in Implants and Medical Devices
- Dental composites
- Polymers in diagnostics
- Implanted polymers for drug delivery
- Polymer dielectrics for electronics
- Polymers in compact disk technology
- Polymers for electrophotography
- Polymeric solar cells
Since the plastics industry has witnessed a spectacular growth over the last six decades, the acceleration in consumption rates of plastics has taken place in several phases since World War II.
In areas of applications of plastics materials, a well-known long-standing example is electrical industries where the excellent combination of properties such as insulation characteristics, toughness, durability, flame retardation capacity has led to increasing acceptance of plastics for plugs, sockets, wire, and cable insulations and for housing electrical and electronic equipment.
- Thermoplastic carbonates in medical devices
- Thermoset resins for automotive, electronic, adhesives and constructions industries
- Silicone elastomers in cosmetics
- Polyesters in clothing and food packaging industries
- Polyacrylates in paints and varnishes
- Polyurethanes in cushioning, shoe sole and electrical equipment’s
- Polymer quenchants for Industrial Heat treatment
Beside metals and ceramics, the study of polymers has currently become a cornerstone of material sciences and engineering. Polymers have the capacity to solve most of the world's complex problems like Water purification, energy management, oil extraction and recovery, advanced coatings, myriad biomedical applications, building materials, and electrical applications virtually no field of modern life would be possible without polymeric materials.
A Polymer Material Sciences and Engineering will provide you with a strong basis in the wide range of issues around structural and functional polymers.
This multidisciplinary course is proposed in conjunction with the School of Chemistry allowing you to gain a rich understanding of both traditional commodity plastics and specialty polymers with increasing in the bio medical application and pharmaceutical industry, and in electronics and nanotechnology.
- Structure and mechanical properties of polymers
- Control and design of polymerizations
- Polymer characterization
- Polymer Processing
- Supramolecular polymers
- Conjugated polymers
Polymer engineering is an engineering field that designs, analyses, or modifies polymer materials. A Polymer is a large molecule or a macro molecule which essentially is a combination of many subunits.
The term polymer in Greek means ‘many parts. Polymers are all created by the process of polymerization wherein their constituent elements called monomers, are reacted together to form polymer chains i.e., 3-dimensional networks forming the polymer bonds.
Materials of Engineering refers to selecting the correct materials for the application in which the engineered part is being used.