Rheology laboratory testing of polymers to determine the rheological (flow) properties of materials, gels, and pastes, to optimize process and properties. Polymer physics testing is that the study of however the strain during a material or force applied is said to deformation and flow of the fabric.
Understanding the rheological properties of polymers through laboratory testing will help to optimize products and process conditions, thereby saving prices and minimizing potential waste.
- Generalized Newtonian fluids
- Limiting low shear viscosity
- Normal stress differences
- Analogy between continuous and oscillatory shear
- Time–temperature–pressure superposition
- Liquid failure